This is the finishing touch to your Peruvian Grilled Chicken, but also great over grilled vegetables.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 romaine lettuce – take off the stem and rough chop
- 1 bunch cilantro – rough chop
- 6 scallions – rough chop
- 2 jalapenos – take off stem
- 2 clove garlic
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Put everything in the blender except for the mayo, in the order listed. Pulse until smooth. You may need to add up to 1/4 water to get the blender going.
- When it is a smooth sauce, pulse in the mayo. Taste it, adjusting for seasoning. Pour into pretty bowl and chill.
Goes perfectly with Peruvian Grilled Chicken.