Shake, Shake, Shake! This yummy dressing gets made right in a Mason jar…better yet, if it is the end of your marmalade, make it right in that jar. I love this drizzled on a crunchy salad, some luscious avocado, or even as a marinade for a piece of grilled chicken or salmon. Delicious, versatile, and easy! My Marmalade Dressing is a winner!
- 3 Tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard (Smooth or Whole Grain)
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Optional – Chopped Rosemary, Shallot or Garlic
- Put everything in your Mason jar. Close the lid tightly and give it a shake for about 15 seconds. Taste for seasoning and enjoy!
The dressing will keep for 1 month in the fridge. Pull from the fridge about 20 minutes before using and remember to shake!