I don’t usually have ready made dough in the house. Somehow, a tube of crescent dough sheet was in the fridge when I looked in the other day. Gotta use it! These are super easy, smell delicious, and can be made with puff pastry instead.
- 1 tube crescent dough (the sheet, not the triangles)
- 2 oz mozzarella or muenster cheese, in little cubes
- 1/2 cup dill feta dip (recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 450*. On the counter, roll out the dough and flatten a little bit. Spread with the dill dip and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Roll the dough up the long way and slice into 4 rolls. Place the rolls on a baking sheet, about 3 inches apart. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, until golden brown and delicious.
Dill Feta Dip
- 4 oz feta
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbl dried dill
- In a small bowl with a fork, or in a mini food processor, combine all of the ingredient until smooth.
- Put into a bowl and chill. Great with raw veggies, crackers, or in breakfast pastries.