Crunchy rounds of cheese that I can use as a bowl, a cracker, a crouton or just shove in my mouth? Yes, please! And it only has one ingredient? Bring them to me now!
- Grated or Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper – optional
- Preheat your oven to 400. Get out a sheet tray and a non-stick liner or piece of parchment.
- Pat piles of Parmesan into circles – I like to use 1/4 cup at a time. Sprinkle with pepper if you like.
- Slide the sheet tray into the oven and bake until golden brown and delicious, about 6 minutes.
- Let cool on the sheet. Or, make a cute cheese bowl! Move a warm Frico to the a small overturned bowl and let cool for 5 minutes.