Toasty, creamy, salty and fresh! These little bites of deliciousness have 5 ingredients, 5 minutes of prep and 5 minutes of baking. Seriously, it will take me longer to pick what music I want to cook to than to make these goodies!
Perfect as an appetizer, a side to a big salad or bowl of soup, part of a Mezze Plater, or just because you want to eat them!
- Naan or Pita bread – I love these tiny ones, but any size works! Cut to desired serving size before topping, or even after baking
- Fresh Mozzarella (pearl size, so you don’t need to chop it)
- Crumbled Feta
- Fresh mint, sliced thin or hand torn
- Freshly Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450 and grab a baking tray
- The Moroccan Grilled Cheese are easiest to assemble on the baking tray. Sprinkle on the Fresh Mozzarella, Crumbled Feta and half of the Mint **This is all to taste!** Season with Black Pepper and a little Olive Oil.
- Slide into the oven for 5-10 minutes until gooey and delicious. Sprinkle on remaining Mint, let cool a minute and devour!
- If you like the naan/pita to be toasty, you can brush them with Olive Oil and bake at 400 for 5-10 minutes before topping.
- I bake these in the oven, but you can throw them on a medium grill (bread side down) for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
- You can also prep up to 24 hours in advance and bake when you are ready to snack away.