Fingerlings are little long potatoes that look like witches fingers. You can substitute with a mix of red and golden potatoes, cut in quarters.
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat the oven to 450*
- Wash the potatoes and put on a sheet tray. Put the garlic on a cutting board and smash it with the heel of your palm. Add to the potatoes.
- Toss the garlic and potatoes with the olive oil, salt and pepper and bay leaves. Don’t be stingy with the salt!
- Roast in the oven until cooked through, about 20 minutes for tiny potatoes and 45 minutes for medium potatoes.